Attorney Services Arizona

Process Service • Skip Tracing


Need Someone Served? That’s What We Do



Process Service

Most Serves: 65.00

We make four attempts on standard serves. However, we know that sometimes our clients require more. We’ll work with you on this – many times at no additional cost. We will always offer discounts for multiple serves.

Skip Tracing

Most Skips: $68.00

Can’t find your subject? This is where we excel. If you require us to do a skip trace, we’ll happily take care of that for you. Includes address, phones, and emails. There may be an additional cost, however, so see below.


Call for Quote

All private investigations are conducted through Unger Investigations – a Licensed and Bonded Private Investigations Agency in the State of Arizona. The costs vary so much that you’ll need to give us a call.


The process is fairly simple. Mail or email the documents you would like served and we’ll take it from there. Once the documents have been served, we’ll immediately let you know and send you the completed original copy of the proof of service by mail. We’ll also scan the document and email it to you immediately so you have it for your records. We invoice through PayPal, but will accept checks. If it’s one of our other services, the process is much the same.

Call for Free Estimate

(619) 865-5421


We are a Certified Private Process Server’s in Pima County, Arizona. Count on us – we don’t mess around


With many years in the process service and skip tracing industry, you can count on us to get the job done.


We know what it takes to complete the job in an efficient, professional matter. Get it done right – the first time!

Dan Unger Process Server
Mark Unger Process Server

Don’t Wait

Let’s Get Them Served Now!